Volunteer for a Better Us.
The YMCA supports children, families, and adults in our community to meet daily challenges and reach their full potential. We couldn’t do that without a phenomenal team of volunteers who invest their time and talent. Whether you’re interested in volunteering for a one-time project, an ongoing program, or on a board committee, we would love to have you join the Y family.
Program Volunteer Opportunities – on hold due to COVID-19
- Coaching youth sports
- Volunteering as a program aide in one of our branches
- Monitoring social distancing in school-age child care programs
- Supporting kids towards academic success in our local branches
Board and Committee Volunteer Opportunities
- Monmouth-Independence or Silver Falls branch boards
- Resource Development Committee
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Committee
- HR, Safety and Facility Committee
- Family Programs Committee
- Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association
- Y Service Club
Contact Kaitlyn Beals at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore current needs and to find the opportunity that is the best fit for you.