Calvary Baptist Church
1230 Liberty St. SE Salem 97302
14 spots available
John Knox Church
452 Cummings LN N, Keizer 97303
18 spots available
We have been serving families in the Willamette Valley and beyond for nearly a century, teaching RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY, and CARING. We believe Y Camp builds better kids, better people, and better communities.
Activities vary by location and typically include Archery, Arts and Crafts, Leather Working, Music, Boating, Cooking, Soccer, Climbing Wall, Dancing, Disc Golf, Street Hockey, Swimming, Drama, Fishing, Survival Skills, Volleyball, Hiking, Pond Studies, Ultimate Frisbee, Field Games, and more.
- The above link allows you to search and register for your desired camp sessions
- You may pay for sessions in full or hold with a $50 deposit for each session. You’ll receive a receipt via email.
- Download and print the parent packet for your camp. Complete the contact and health information and parent agreement. These are required to check in your child on the first day of camp. Do not mail these forms.
- Download and print the parent packet for Salem Y Camp or Silverton Y Camp.
- Complete the packet.
- KEEP the health information and parent agreement. Bring them with your child on the first day of camp.
- Mail or bring the registration form only to 544 Ferry St Se, Salem, OR, 97301 along with a $50 deposit for each session
For more information, contact the Youth Development Director, Felicia Fisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 399-2788.
Before and After School Programs
Quality after school programs are more than just a safe place for kids to hang out after the bell rings. We nurture potential, improve academic engagement and achievement, build confidence and character, and support healthy development in spirit, mind, and body.
The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties provides safe, supervised activities from 7:00 a.m. until school starts and from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. for grades K-5.
- Healthy snack
- Homework assistance
- Kidz Lit Science, Math, and Reading evidence-based curriculum
- CATCH evidence-based physical activities
- All-day care 7:00 am – 6:00 pm on teacher in-service days, school breaks, and some holidays.
- Option to include Summer day camp and free youth sports
We expect to be operating at the following school sites for Fall 2020:
We accept 3rd party payments and financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
West Salem Transportation Bus
Pick up locations at Bush Elementary and Brush College Elementary.
Drop off at Bush, Brush College, Chapman Hill, Harritt, Kalapuya, and Myers.
For more information, please contact the Youth Development Director, Felicia Fisher, at 544 Ferry St. Salem, OR 97301, Monday to Friday 9 am-4 pm, or email email@example.com, or call (503) 399-2788.