Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament
The YMCA Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association 21st Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament is just around the corner!
On Monday, June 18, the 21st Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament will be held at Salem Golf Club beginning at 11:00 AM with check-in and registration. There will be a BBQ luncheon presented by Northwest Natural shortly after 11AM followed by a shotgun start at 12:00 PM. After the tournament has concluded there will be dinner, awards, and prizes beginning at approximately 5:30 PM.
The cost for this year’s tournament is $125.00 for an individual ($135.00 if registered after June 10th) or $500.00 for a foursome ($540.00 if registered after Jun 10th).
The price includes…
- Greens fees and Electric Cart for 18 holes
- Barbecue lunch by NW Natural
- Unlimited complimentary range balls
- Tee prize
- Lots of prize opportunities
- A charitable tax donation
- Scramble Net/Gross format
- Awards and dinner following play (no host bar)
- GREAT FUN FOR ALL!
For more information about the tournament or to register on-line, click here.
Please check out the pictures below from past tournaments!
Click edit button to change this text.