Preschool at the Salem Family YMCA 2023 - 2024
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are due July 26th. Families will hear the results of the lottery at the beginning of August. Please submit applications to America at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties is excited to offer our licensed early childhood education programs at the new Salem Family YMCA for the 2023-2024 school year. Our nurturing and knowledgeable teachers teach the core character development traits of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Provides learning opportunities and a variety of programs such as swimming, music, creative movement, and free play.
- Emphasizes social skills such as sharing, fair play, and getting along with others.
- Ensures Kindergarten preparation.
- Customizes programs to meet the needs of each individual child.
- Maintains a low child-to-staff ratio (10:1).
- Encourages parental involvement.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Or half days (5 hours)
- PSP hours, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- M-F full days: $825 - per month
- M-F half days: $450 - per month
- 3 full days: $525 - per month
- 3 half days: $300 - per month
Our preschool runs year-round.
Enter the Preschool lottery for the 23-24 school year HERE
Please submit all applications to America at email@example.com
Health and Safety Procedures
All YMCA programs operate with thorough health safeguards to protect our students and staff members. Our team frequently disinfects program spaces and items, performs regular health checks, and makes sure all kids stay safe while learning and having fun.
In an uncertain time, it's important to us that parents feel their children will be safe and secure at our branches. Here's our procedures-
- Proof of current immunization is required to register.
- If your child is sick, please keep them at home. This includes symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, green mucus from the nose, stomachache, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, or not eating or drinking.
- All blankets and sheets are washed weekly.
- All toys and equipment are cleaned and sanitized 2 to 3 times a day.
- Restrooms are cleaned throughout the day.
- Children and staff wash their hands throughout the day.
We set up automatic payments for all families. We accept third-party payment and offer scholarships to qualifying families.