POSTPONED: Due to coronavirus restrictions, the tournament will be postponed until Monday, August 17th.
Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament
The YMCA Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association 23rd Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament is just around the corner!
On Monday, August 17th, the 23rd Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament will be held at Salem Golf Club beginning at 11:00 AM with check-in and registration. There will be a luncheon shortly after 11AM followed by a shotgun start at 12:00 PM. After the tournament has concluded there will be dinner, awards, and prizes beginning at approximately 5:30 PM.
The cost for this year’s tournament is $125.00 for an individual ($135.00 if registered after June 8th) or $500.00 for a foursome ($540.00 if registered after Jun 8th).
The price includes…
- Greens fees and Electric Cart for 18 holes
- Unlimited complimentary range balls
- Tee prize
- Lots of prize opportunities
- A charitable tax donation
- Scramble Net/Gross format
- Awards and dinner following play (no host bar)
- GREAT FUN FOR ALL!