Looking for Ways to Support Camp Silver Creek?
- Serve as a nurse for a week during summer camp
- Contact us see if your skills match a special project need
- Donate funds for project or sponsor a child to attend camp
- Take on a special project such as building and maintaining programming equipment, connecting with camp alumni, landscape development, and more
- Help fundraise for scholarships and special projects
- Gather your coworkers or service group to volunteer together
- Join the Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association
- Join the YMCA Service Club
Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association (CSCAA)
The Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association's mission is to support, preserve, and strengthen YMCA camping at Camp Silver Creek.
Volunteers help make Camp Silver Creek the best we can be. Your support allows us to provide safe and quality programs in a beautiful setting. We thank our volunteers for providing nearly 800 worth of work each year. Group and individuals help with special projects as they meet service project hours or simply want to offer their time and talent to maintain and improve our programming supplies, facilities, and ground.
Camp Silver Creek has a small year-round staff to run camp and work with Silver Falls State Park to maintain the facilities. We rely on volunteers to help with many aspects of our program. Your assistance helps make camp stronger for kids. Become a volunteer! Contact Jeff 'Starship' Dickmann for more information.
Think of camp when you're cleaning out your home. Many of the things taking up space could be put to good use at Camp Silver Creek and give you a tax donation. Please contact camp to arrange delivery or pick up prior to making your 501(c)3 donation.