Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament
The YMCA Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association 19th Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament is just around the corner!
On Monday, May 20, the 19th Annual CSCAA Golf Tournament will be held at Salem Golf Club beginning at 11:00 AM with check-in and registration. There will be a BBQ luncheon presented by Northwest Natural at 11:30 AM followed by a shotgun start at 1:00 PM. After the tournament has concluded there will be dinner, awards, and prizes beginning at approximately 5:30 PM.
The cost for this year’s tournament is $120.00 for an individual ($130.00 if registered after June 10th) or $480.00 for a foursome ($520.00 if registered after Jun 10th).
The price includes…
- Greens fees and Electric Cart for 18 holes
- Barbecue lunch by NW Natural
- Unlimited complimentary range balls
- Tee prize
- Lots of prize opportunities
- A charitable tax donation
- Scramble Net/Gross format
- Awards and dinner following play (no host bar)
- GREAT FUN FOR ALL!
2016 Golf Tournament Ad Booklet (COMING SOON)
For more information about the tournament or to register on-line, click here.
Please check out the pictures below from the 2015 tournament!