Do you feel like something is missing in your current job?
Come work for the YMCA and be a role model, a supporter, and make a difference as you help build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. We provide a values-based environment where caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are incorporated into everything we do. The atmosphere is fun, the facilities are safe and clean, and the work is rewarding!
The Family YMCA of Marion & Polk Counties is comprised of four branches, a resident camp and a day camp location.
For all job listings, please download and complete our employment application and return to Human Resources at 685 Court St NE, Salem, Or 97301, or scan your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The YMCA offers:
- Flexible hours
- Fun atmosphere
- Free Y membership
- Discounted fees on YMCA programs
- Work that makes a difference in the lives of others
- Relationships with decision-makers
- Opportunities for training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & for full-time staff
- Retirement benefits (after meeting minimum requirements)
Please review and complete the following documents in addition to our employment application if applying for a camp position.
Camp Silver Creek (JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EACH POSITION COMING SOON):
Nurse (Volunteer only)