The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties will be starting its monthly wresting and gymnastic programs in October, as each practice will be held at the Salem Family YMCA located in downtown Salem.
Wrestling runs from October 2017 through May 2018 and is available at basic and advanced levels. The price is…
- October: $35 for members & $45 for non-members
- November-May (Basic Level): $15 for members & $25 for non-members
- November-May (Advanced Level): $35 for members & $45 for non-members
Gymnastics is offered October 2017 through May 2018 for micro, beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. The price is…
- Micro: $25 for members & $35 for non-members
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced: $30 for members & $60 for non-members
- NOTE: In December and March, the month is reduced to take Christmas and Spring Breaks into account.
For more information about wrestling, contact Vice President of Youth Sports Brandon Lemon either via email or telephone at (503) 581-9622 ext. 763.
Any questions about gymnastics can be director to Sarah Marshall via email.