The Salem YMCA Swim Team will be hosting a one-day clinic with Olympian Scott Spann in mid-June at the Salem Family YMCA.
Scott Span placed sixth in the Beijing Olympic Games. He was an NCAA Team Champion, 13-time First Team All-American, Team Record Holder at both the University of Michigan and the University of Texas. Scott has represented Team USA in six countries and is ready to share his knowledge with you!
WHEN: June 17, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Clinic will focus on all four strokes, starts, turns, and race preparation.
- Improve your technique with in and out of the water drills.
- Learn the habits of Olympians and strategies for accomplishing your goals.
- Take a stand against Scott in your favorite stroke!
- Autographs and pictures are available!
- $60.00 per swimmer
- T-shirts and swim caps will be available for purchase on event day. Cash / credit cards accepted. Payment will be made directly to Scott Spann.
- Current Salem YMCA Swim Team Members: Registration begins May 15, 2017.
- All other participants: Registration begins May 30, 2017.
- To register, visit or call the Aquatics Office at (503) 399-2792.
- Must have current YMCA swim waiver on file.
- Spaces are limited!
For more information, click here.