On Monday, June 19, the 20th Annual Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association (CSCAA) Golf Tournament will be held at Salem Golf Club beginning at 11:00 AM with check-in and registration. There will be a BBQ luncheon presented by Northwest Natural at 11:30 AM followed by a shotgun start at 1:00 PM. After the tournament has concluded there will be dinner, awards, and prizes beginning at approximately 5:30 PM.
The cost for this year’s tournament is $125.00 for an individual ($135.00 if registered after June 10th) or $500.00 for a foursome ($540.00 if registered after Jun 10th).
The price includes…
- Greens fees and Electric Cart for 18 holes
- Barbecue lunch by NW Natural
- Unlimited complimentary range balls
- Tee prize
- Lots of prize opportunities
- A charitable tax donation
- Scramble Net/Gross format
- Awards and dinner following play (no host bar)
- GREAT FUN FOR ALL!